In this document we explain who is responsible for treatment, with what purpose your personal information is going to be treated, the legitimacy for the treatment, how we collect it, why we collect it, how we use it, the rights that assist it and also explain it the processes that we have arranged to protect your privacy. By providing us with your personal information and using our websites, we understand that you have read and understood the terms related to the personal data protection information that is exposed. FUSTA CULTURE S.L. assumes the responsibility of complying with current legislation on national and European data protection, and aims to treat your data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
The definition of responsible for treatment is described in the General Data Protection Regulation, and is the following: “Responsible for the treatment” or “responsible”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, alone or together with others, determine the purposes and means of treatment. FUSTA CULTURE S.L. is responsible for the treatment of the personal information that it makes of its clients. If you have any kind of query, comment or concern, or if you want to make any suggestions about how we use personal information, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about FUSTA CULTURE S.L.
- Description: FUSTA CULTURE, S.L.
- I.D.: B67179648
- Registered office: C/ Diputació Nº 433, 4º1ª. 08013 BARCELONA
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Number of register: 38038075
Through the website, FUSTA CULTURE S.L. offers watches and straps.
For what purpose do we collect your personal information?
The main reason why we collect your personal information is to facilitate and improve the service, which you as a customer expect from us. We collect your personal information to manage your purchases, orders or requests made to us. Below, we include the main purposes that we have identified:
- Manage, process, send and track purchases made.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, incidents or queries of the User.
- Manage the subscription and / or cancellation of the Newsletter.
- Contact the User to complete the order if you have saved your shopping cart or have stored products in your shopping cart without completing the payment process.
- Send personalized commercial communications to the User about products and services of FUSTA CULTURE S.L. by electronic means.
- Elaborar un perfil comercial, recurriendo a fuentes de terceros para ofrecer al Usuario productos y servicios Develop a commercial profile, using third-party sources to offer the User products and services according to their interests, if the User authorizes it by checking the box enabled for that purpose.
- Carry out analysis on the use of the Website and check the preferences and behavior of the User in order to improve communication with Users of the Website.Gestionar, tramitar, enviar y dar seguimiento a las compras realizadas.
How do we collect information about you?
We collect personal information about you by different ways, in some cases you will contact us to share your personal information, and in other cases we collect your personal data using other means. Below, we will explain the different ways in which we collect personal information about you and some examples in which we use this information.
Information that you provide us
We collect personal information that you provide us through some of the FUSTA CULTURE S.L. website, email, or others. In any case, at the time of collection will be informed of the person responsible for the treatment, the purpose thereof, the recipients of the information, as well as how to exercise the rights granted by the current legislation on data protection.
For example: you are likely to provide us with information when you contact our customer service, make a purchase order, register on our website, update your preferences and account information, complete a questionnaire, participate in a contest, etc. Generally, the personal information you provide us are: name and surname, address, ID, date of birth, email, telephone number and payment information.
Information we collect from your visits at www.fustaculture.com
We collect and store limited personal information and anonymous global statistics of all users who visit our website, either because you actively provide such information or are simply browsing. The information we collect includes the Internet protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, the navigation program you use, your operating system, the date and time of access, the Internet address of the website you accessed and also information on how you use our websites.
We use this information to know the loading time of the website, how it is used, the number of visits to the different sections and the type of information that most attracts visitors. It also helps to identify if the web works correctly, and if we detect errors or errors in the operation, solve them and improve performance, in order to offer a better service to all users.
This information is collected through cookies, for more information see cookies policy.
The information we collect through social media sometimes includes personal information that is available online and for the public. We always make sure that all the information we use is attributed to its source correctly or anonymously. It is likely that these social networks have their own privacy policies, through which they will explain how they use and share their personal information. We recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies before using these social media to be sure that you are satisfied with the way in which your personal information is collected and shared.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of personal information?
For the processing of your personal information we rely on the legitimation for several reasons:
- For the fulfillment of a contract and / or business relationship.
- For the fulfillment of different legal obligations.
- For legitimate interest, for example, for reasons of security, fraud prevention, to improve our services and products through market research, or to manage requests, queries or possible claims that may arise.
- With your consent, for example, to send personalized offers.Para el cumplimiento de un contrato y/o relación comercial.
How can you modify the way we contact you to inform you about our products, services?
You can modify the way we contact you by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can we communicate your personal information to?
The User’s data may be communicated to:
- The Public Administrations in the cases foreseen in the law.
- Logistics, transport and delivery services.
International data transfers
The User is informed that FUSTA CULTURE S.L. has contracted the services of Google, Microsoft, Dropbox and Mailchimp, whose servers are hosted in the US, which implies an international transfer of data. However, international data transfers are regularized since the aforementioned entities adhere to the Privacy Shield Protocol.
Links to third-party websites
In the event that we provide links to websites that are not operated or controlled by FUSTA CULTURE SL, indicate that the company has no control over these sites and is not responsible for the content thereof. Nor does it have control over how third parties collect and use your personal information; neither is responsible nor offers any statement about the websites of third parties.
Surely these websites have their own privacy policies, through which they will explain how they use and share their personal information. We recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies before using these websites to be sure that
You agree to the way in which your personal information is collected and shared.
How long do we store your personal information?
We only store your personal information to the extent that we need it in order to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected, and according to the legal basis of its treatment in accordance with applicable law. We will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual and / or commercial relationship with you, or while you do not exercise your right of deletion, cancellation and / or limitation of the processing of your data.
In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving any use, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may derive some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility for their treatment, which must be attended to and for which is necessary recovery.
Exercise of rights
The User can send contact with FUSTA CULTURE S.L. through email@example.com, at any time and for free, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning the User is being processed or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of the data provided by the User in those cases provided for in the regulations.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 – Madrid, when the interested party considers that FUSTA CULTURE S.L. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
FUSTA CULTURE S.L. treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary measures of technical and organizational nature to ensure the security of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Acceptance and consent